lundi 23 juin 2008

INDIANA JONES AND THE RAIDERS OF THE LAST CRYSTAL TEMPLE Suite - John Williams

I know, I know... that's a crackpot title. But George Lucas started this whole "mile-long-title" thing himself !!!



Preview

THE SUITE
THE ALBUM

9 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

CD1 / Track 1 from the Indiana Jones Suites album.
Enjoy!

Anonyme a dit…

salut chief dundee
je recherche Mulan – Academy Promo score par Jerry Goldsmith.
merci

PS:encore merci pour les complete recordings des seigneur des anneaux.

Altrotiroaltroregalo a dit…

Hi Chief!
Thank you so much foe these great suites! Love them ;)

Unknown a dit…

Hello ChiefDundee, I know I could ask too much, but... would it be possible to download these rare, extremely good suites in lossless format?

That would be great!

ChiefDundee a dit…

@ Max: OK pour Mulan. Je m'en occupe bientôt.

@ altrotiroaltroregalo: Thank YOU!

@ Pidgeon: I always intended the suites to be in portable format. Even I didn't keep them in .wav of .flac, except for these last Indiana Jones ones. I'll upload them soon in lossless, and I'll keep your request in mind for the future suites.

Unknown a dit…

As I said before, this is just great! ;)

P.S.: in particular, I was talking about lossless version of the Indiana Jones suites/scores.

You have these Indiana Jones suites in lossless, so I can be considered very lucky! :D

ChiefDundee a dit…

Et voilà Mulan - Promo Score par un Jerry Goldsmith qui nous manque beaucoup.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Here's the Indiana Jones Suites Album in lossless, except for The Last Crusade Suite N°1 which I edited from mp3.
See you!

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup pour mulan

Rechercher dans ce blog